Doula Mentorship - Starting Your Business
Meetings are booked in 30 minute increments, $50/30 min. Meetings will be held using Facetime video conferencing, unless you'd prefer a phone call. How much we are able to cover depends entirely on how many questions you have and your individual business. I suggest starting with 1-2 hours, and we can see what kind of guidance you still need after that point!
If Any of These Questions Sound Familiar, Doula Mentorship Might Be Right for You!
How do I write a labor doula contract? Do I even need a contract?!?
- Should I offer free births to get started?
- How do I find clients?
- Where should I get my marketing materials?
- Do I need a logo?
- How do I build a website? Should I hire someone?
- How do I legally form a business?
- Should I be the doula for my friends and family?
- How do I market my business?
- Do I need insurance?
- How do back up arrangements work?
- How do I find a back up that will be a good fit for my clients?
- What professional organizations should I consider joining?
- Is it important to re-certify???